The Nama Sorbet Attachment is our latest accessory for the J2 that allows you to do more with your juicer. Whenever you’re craving something refreshing, sweet, and full of nutrients, the Sorbet Attachment is an easy, fun way to make a frozen treat at home.
Sorbet Attachment Tips
- To operate, assemble the juicer as you normally would, but use the Sorbet Attachment in place of the juice strainer.
- The Sorbet Attachment has no holes so you can easily tell it apart from the juice strainer.
- You do not need to use the spinning brush to make sorbet.
- Let the fruit thaw for about 5 minutes before adding to the juicer.
- Unlike juicing, it’s best to feed the ingredients one-at-a-time through the top hole while the juicer is turned on. This helps prevent jamming.
- Do not use ice in the machine as this may also cause a jam.
- If you encounter a jam, try using the reverse setting on the juicer.
- When using frozen yogurt, freeze individual cups of your favorite yogurt, then cut the pieces to fit into the top hole. You can also freeze yogurt in silicone ice cube trays.
- Sorbet will exit into the pulp collector, not the juice pitcher.
- It is normal to see some liquid inside the chamber while making sorbet.
- Once all ingredients have been fed through the juicer, mix well with a spoon. It’s best to do so in a stainless steel bowl to help keep sorbet cold.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to serve and enjoy immediately for best results.